Victoria Library - Large Meeting and Events Room (Room 1)
£90 per hour
Victoria Library is an architecturally attractive building very close to both Victoria Station and Victoria Coach Station; it has two rooms for hire which are perfect for meetings and gatherings.
This is a large meeting room in the heart of central London. The room offers impressive facilities for meetings, exhibitions, events, training, classes or performances.
Facilities and equipment:
- Capacity for up 50 people
- Furniture available: 10 tables, 50 adult chairs, 50 kids chairs, 20 floor cushions, 3 white boards, 8 exhibition display boards
- Free wifi
- 70 inch portable LED interactive screen
- PA system with two microphones
- Flip chart
- Refreshments available
Please contact email@example.com for further details.
- Integrated screen and-or projector
- Architecturally attractive building
- Cafe on-site or nearby
- PA System with Microphone
- Free Wifi
- Tables and chairs
Victoria Library is easy to reach by public transport and fully accessible for wheelchair users.
Access for wheelchair users
Positive about disabled
Travel & Map
There are a great many possibilities to get to this particular library as it is situated around Victoria's transport hub. From Underground to rail, from Coach to bus. Plus there are also parking facilities nearby should you need them.
By Bus:Buses: 11, 44, 170, 211, C1, C10
Coaches: National Express, Mega Bus and more
By Tube:Victoria Underground Station
By Train:Victoria Station
Out of hours hire is available
For out of hours bookings please contact the library directly