Charing Cross Library - Second Floor Meeting Room
£40 per hour
A 10 person meeting room in Charing Cross Library which is located in the heart of London's West End. Not far from Leicester Square, Covent Garden, China Town and Trafalgar Square. There is a restroom available, and a screen and projector is available upon request.
Facilities and equipment:
- Capacity for 10 people
- Ideal for delivering and recording online activities as well as live events
- Lots of natural light and ventilation from windows on two sides
- Room size is 4.50m x 4m
- Tables and chairs available
- Free wifi
- Projector and screen available on request
- Separate toilet from the library
- The room has a wooden parquet floor
This room is on the second floor and the library is not wheelchair accessible.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Architecturally attractive building
- Cafe on-site or nearby
- Free Wifi
- AV Facilities including large screen
- Flip Chart Available
- Good transport links
- Tables and chairs
Not wheelchair accessible.
If steps outside no more than 3
Positive about disabled
Travel & Map
Located in London's West End Charing Cross Library has excelent transport links. It it close by to several Underground Stations on the Bakerloo, Northern and Picadilly Lines, has several useful bus routes and is within walking distance of Charing Cross rail station.